Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes
Audience: Healthcare Providers and Teams
In this module we'll detail the burden of influenza disease, explore Kansas' immunization rates, and dive into recommended methods for increasing immunization rates in your office. You'll also practice giving patients succinct and accurate answers to some common flu vaccine questions.
Free CME and CNE is available for this education module! If you would like to take this module for credit, click the button "Start the Flu Module for CME/CNE".
Read the Continuing Education (CE) Fact Sheet for more information.
Start the Flu Module
Start the Flu Module for CME/CNE
Share the Modules
Help get these education modules into the hands of health providers!
Here are a few ideas of how you can share these modules:
- Use the module in your clinic/hospital/organization
- Highlight the modules in your organization's newsletter
- Add links to the modules on your organization's website
- Post on social media using the graphics and sample messages below
Social Media Graphics
- Get your staff on the same page with recommending the flu vaccine - and increase your immunization rates! Use the IKC Preventing Flu education module to educate all clinic staff on flu and the flu vaccine. Find the module at immunizekansascoalition.org/educationmodules #KansasFightsFlu
- Hey vaccine providers! It takes less than 15 minutes to go through the IKC Preventing Flu education module. Learn about flu in Kansas and best practices for recommending the flu vaccine. Find the module at immunizekansascoalition.org/educationmodules #KansasFightsFlu
- The flu vaccine is our best defense against the flu. Healthcare providers and staff can use the IKC Preventing Flu education module to learn how to recommend the flu vaccine and answer patient questions. Find the module at immunizekansascoalition.org/educationmodules #KansasFightsFlu